Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is a self-directed course that uses interactive lessons and videos to teach you comprehensive First Aid, CPR, and AED knowledge. This program is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs an AHA course completion card. You will learn:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking
- Child CPR and AED use (optional)
- Infant CPR (optional)
- Child choking (optional)
- Infant choking (optional)
CPR instruction includes high-quality compressions, airway management, breathing, and how to use a mask.
First Aid instruction includes bandaging, bleeding, wounds, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, sprains, burns, bites, stings, poison, and temperature-related conditions, to name a few.
Once you begin the course, you’ll have access to the online lessons, videos, manuals and resources for 2 years! And you can start and stop the course at your convenience until you have finished it at your own pace.
. You MUST bring your certificate with you to your skills check session in order to receive your card.
You will receive your online course URL immediately following registration. The skills check fee is INCLUDED in your registration. There is no extra charge if you take the online course through Kansas CPR. The online course date that you choose will be the date for your skills check, which will be performed at the Kansas CPR Training Center, 712 S Kansas Avenue Suite 104, Topeka, KS 66603.
Online courses in which URL's have been issued by Kansas CPR, Inc. are not refundable. Online course registrations will only be held in our system for 60 days from date of registration. After 60 days, the course shall be considered null and void. Re-registration and payment of the full price will be required.
Successful completion of the full Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course includes three (3) parts:
- Part 1, Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED online course
- Part 2, a hands-on skills practice session with an authorized AHA BLS/Heartsaver Instructor within 60 days
- Part 3, a hands-on skills test with an authorized AHA BLS/Heartsaver Instructor.
After you successfully complete all 3 parts, you will receive an AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (3 seats left)Kansas CPR
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (4 seats left)Kansas CPR
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (full)Kansas CPR
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (3 seats left)Kansas CPR
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (4 seats left)Kansas CPR
- Monday, November 30, 2020 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (4 seats left)Kansas CPR